Okay. I love this table. It is in my living room. I have had it listed FOREVER! on Furnishly, Kijiji and Craigslist. But no takers! It is listed for $65 . It is the most solidest table ever. Did I say I love it? BUT it has NOT SOLD!!!
So I ask myself:
- Is Toronto not interested in “Shabby Chic” ” Midcentury” or what???
- Is the price not good? PPPPLLLLEEEEEASE! No Chinese made table even comes close to this baby!
- Is it my workmanship??? I truly hope not!
- Is it just meant to stay with me! Adorn my living room with it’s loveliness and it’s tribute to my love of Paris?
- Ohhhhh… Maybe Toronto buyers HATE Paris? It could be! We often have an issue with anything French! LOL
Talk to me! I need to know. Was my refinish choice POOR? No feelings will be hurt.
OR was the timing wrong or my design sense out to lunch??