So this is what led me to this blog….
- I like keeping busy and being a handy dandy homeowner
- I decide to paint my dining room furniture
- I discover Pinterest and I’m addicted
- I finally make some decisions and I finish the dining room
- I love the new look AND I realize I love painting furniture
- I sew and I like textiles and fabric
- I decide to try some upholstering
- I discover I love upholstering
- I start to collect furniture pieces
- I do some work for some friends
- I sell some random pieces
- People keep saying “You should start a Business”
- I think “Hmmmm?”
So here I am and here is what I’ve got:
- I got a cute business name: Nicer Than New
- I got a blog (that’s why you’re here)
- I got a business Facebook Page and Pinterest Account
(Don’t look! They’re both looking pitiful as of today!)
- I got a sore seat from sitting at my computer creating the above Social Networking Sites
- I got a garage full of several pieces of “junk”
- I got a husband who just shakes his head and turns away
Now, here is what I DON’T “got”:
- advertisers and sponsors
Should I be worried?
I do good work.
I’m a Virgo.
I’ve done research: it takes time.
A lot of time.
Life is a journey.
In the meantime, while I am creating blogs, Facebook pages, Pinterest accounts,
I AM NOT WORKING ON WHAT
MY SOCIAL MEDIA SITES ARE ALL ABOUT!
It’s a crazy circle.
Tomorrow, I will get out of bed and complete at least one project and make it nicer than new.
Until then, let me share pieces of future projects… .